New Home Warranty Information
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program (“the Program”) is Alberta’s most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider.
Some 41 years later, the program is Alberta’s most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider. We’re focused, more than ever, on performance, professionalism and value – the cornerstones of every successful relationship between homebuilders and their customers.
For more information, please visit anhwp.com
- We will inform you when we believe that the home is substantially near completion.
- Our quality inspector will do his initial pre-occupancy house inspection with our site Supervisor.
- The site Supervisor then has 2 weeks to get the home deficiencies accomplished for the QA
- A Pre-possession home walkthrough is finished by using our Quality supervisor and also you, our new home buyer; roughly 1 week before your new residence possession date.
- If there are nonetheless any issues left, they are to be completed by our sub trades and area Supervisors earlier than you start moving into your new dwelling.
- A ultimate residence possession walkthrough is done with the you and our supervisor again before you move in.
- We will explain ANHWP workmanship and material warranty.
- We give orientation of your new house where we explain some normal operations for home equipment and facets of the new home and the home care tips.
- We here at Prominent try to have your residence free from any defects in workmanship and substances
- All we ask is that we receive all workmanship requests in writing.
- Approximately 30 days earlier than the 12 months guarantee interval is over we will ask for a record of any year finish issues on your house which you will be asked to be submitted by means of either e-mail or fax.